MasterCraft Activator Men's Colorblock Polo
Couldn't load pickup availability
Storm Creek - Men's Sizing (Inches)
NOTE: Sizes listed below are body measurements, not garment measurements. Order the size that corresponds to your measurements.
|Sleeve||33||34||35||36||36||36 ½||37 ½||38|
|Inseam||32||32||32 ½||33||33 ½||33 ½||33 ½||33 ½|
|Neck||15||15 ¾||16 ½||17 ½||18 ½||19 ½||20 ½||21 ½|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BODY
- A - CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- B - WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of waist (typically the small of your back and where body bends side to side), keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- C - HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- D - SLEEVE: With arm relaxed at side and slightly bent, measure from the center back neck, across shoulder to elbow, and down to wrist.
- E - INSEAM: Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.
- F - NECK (Men): Measure around the base of your neck.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE
If your body measurements for chest, waist and hips result in different suggested sizes, order the size that corresponds to your chest measurement for tops and waist measurement for bottoms. If your body measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit and larger size for looser fit.
We've partnered with Storm Creek to bring you the best in premium apparel & accessories.
The Storm Creek Promise
Storm Creek's mission is Better Product for the Greater Good. That means you’re getting eco-made fabrics, incredible quality, a great fit, and dependable performance. They promise you’ll be delighted with your purchase! If you’re not, they'll make it right.
- From Bottle to Better (Over 30 million Plastic Bottles Recycled to date) From start to finish, they hold themselves and their factory partners to the highest social and environmental standards. When you hear Storm Creek, you are joining them in their mission to Seek Better for our planet.
- Certified Women-Owned: A WBENC-certified women-owned business. “Being women-owned goes beyond a mere label. It underscores their commitment to social responsibility and environmental sustainability.
- Seeking Better: They're on a mission to create a Better Product for the Greater Good. They use their apparel to create a positive impact on more than our planet – they want to reach communities too! They're committed to donating $5 million for charity by 2030.
Visit www.stormcreek.com to learn more about our awesome partner.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.